Burning in throat on eating hot, spicy food, fatigue. On antibiotics. History of tonsillitis. Treatment?

Hi, I have suffered three bouts of tonsillitis during the last twelve months. I am at the end of a course of antibiotics for my latest infection. I am concerned because for the last five days my throat has been burning whenever I eat or drink, especially when I eat hot or spicy food and fizzy or cold drinks. Even a cup of tea burns my throat. I am 32 years old and otherwise healthy, just a bit fatigued with two very young children and a full time job. What could this be and how can I treat it? Thank you.
Thu, 30 Aug 2012