Owl Image

Burning in the stomach and flatulence and pain the left side of the pelvic

Burning in the stomach and flatulence and pain the left side of the pelvic area Hello, I am 25 years old, and i have been going through this pain for the past three to four days. Everymorning I wake up, my stomach is burning and severe flatuence and a sharp pain on the left side, near my pelvic bone . This morning, I drank warm water and it was burning me. Doc s what can it be?
Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. This left sided pain if is present close to the pelvis then it can be due to kidney stones, pelvic infections, urine infections, twisted ovarian cyst or rupture of ovarian cyst ( if you are a female) or irritable bowel syndrome. An ultrasound and CT abdomen can be done. For the flatulence, upper GI endoscopy is helpful in confirming the diagnosis of acid reflux disease or peptic ulcer disease. A gastroenterologist should be consulted.

Hope it helps you. Regards.