Burning in the lower stomach while sneezing

Sir, Slight burning sensation at lower right stomach whenever i cough or sneeze from two months. I visited doctor. I am tested for urine and stool infection. There is no urine infection but for stool test it has given report as acidic. I was given medicine but burning sensation is still present what might be the reason.Can u suggest what should be done
Sat, 5 May 2012
The burning sensation u r mentioning in the right iliac fossa can be of diff origin . diff diagnosis in this region might be of anyorigin but my opinion is to udergo a ultrasound which shall ruleout a renal calculi first as u have mentiones it is aggrevated when u cough or sneeze.kindly drink plenty of fluids along with buttermilk and cranberry juice .