Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Burning during passing urine, high number of pus cells. Treatment?

hello doctor, i am 32 years old ,i have urine burning problem,my urine test result is pus cells 15-20 protein 1+, Rbc abesnt, sugar - no, crystal -absent all other is ok .can u help me whats problem?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
the report indicates that you are having u t i and better will be to have urine culture/sensitivity and and take treatment .plenty of water and medicines like alkasol/citralka 2 tsf with a glass of water three times a day will help reducing burning symptoms .antibiotics to be taken as per culture report . for the time being cipro floxacillin 500 mg 12 hrly may be started .to be changed if required as per culture report

hope yoube all right soon
Answered: Sun, 12 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor