Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Burn my skin in the sun

Hello,doctor please help me I burn my skin in the sun.
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  248
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi ritesh
u must take care of ur skin to protect u from sun damage.
wear full sleeve cloths.
u can use umbrella .
use good sunscreen twice a day.
avoid direct sun exposure.
sundamage vary from mild to severe reaction.
u can apply mild steroid cream twice a day
take tab cetrizine at night
better to consult dermatologist
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Ritesh,
Welcome to HCM.
Every body gets tanned when exposed to sun for long time. Best way to avoid sun tan is by avoiding sunlight hitting your body, e.g. using an umbrella, minimal exposure of your body to sunlight.
If there are situations where you cannot avoid sunlight for long periods, it is better to use lotions which are available in the market which protect your skin against bad effects of sunlight, such as sun screen lotions.
Hope this information is useful to you.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor