Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Burn in hand, blisters, pus in chest. Taken lizoforce. Suggest?

i m female got burn with water on my hand and chest and chest got 2-3 blisters that after broken out having puss two antibiotic taking lizoforce 600 and moxiland cv 625 applying 2 times silverex and already taken titanus injection 8 days has passed still puss is there in suggest what medicines to take or precautions to take any burn specilist lady doctor in kolkata suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Your treatment is fine and nothing require much.
Important is go for regular dressing done by a doctor only.
If dressing is not done properly then there will be delay healing causing some problems.
Do not try dressing by you people.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 13 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor