Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Bumpy skin in area of hair follicles. How do I get rid of them? Constantly red cheeks. Is it rosacea?

i have a few issues... my skin- I have very bumpy skin where the hair follicles are. How do I get rid of them? they re everywhere even my stomache. my face- if my cheeks are constantly red, do i have rosatia? and is it curable? my scalp- how do i know if i have psoriasis or just dry scalp? my head is constantly itching and flaking to the point where it s bleeding .
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi there.
There are lots of issues going on with your skin and scalp.I can understand your concerns.
To be sure that you have got Rosacea or not you have to see a dermatologist really,a picture of your face in a close up would be helpful but obviousely its not there so I can't comment on it further without seeing it.
Now regarding your question regarding Psoriasis,it's very easy for a dermatologist to distinguish between Psoriasis and Seborrhoeic Dermatitis by examine the scalp and obtaining the history from a patient.But sometimes it's not very easy for a dermatologist to do that like in case of SeboPsoriasis in which both conditions co exist so in that case we use to do a skin biopsy on the patient which is then evaluated and a confirmation is made.
I hope you would understand my point.
All the best.
Answered: Wed, 14 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor