Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Bumps on scrotum and penis. How can I get rid of these?

Hi, this is quite personal, but since I was 15 I have had these bumps on both my scrotum and my penis . I have always thought they were normal, growing up with only my mom, I wasnt exactly comfortable confronting her with these kind of questions. I just want to know what it is, and how to get rid of it. They are only a bit white in color, other than that they are just my skin color.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
Sebaceous Cysts over scrotum and Penis.

The scrotal and penile skin is rich in sebaceous glands and hence prone to get more sebaceous cyst due to accumulation of sebum beneath the skin.
Normally they fade away without treatment however they need to be treated if increase in size or get infected.

Please ensure to observe proper personal hygiene by leaning you r genitals and scrotum with warm water.
Answered: Thu, 29 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor