Owl Image

Bumps on penis, became red and its bleeding. What should i do now?

I am a 22,male .Actually i got a bump on my skin of penis towards the base. Then it increased in size for 4 -5 mm and become red and then ruptured with 5-6 drops of blood. I washed it with shavlon and applied neosporin ointment . but today after 2days i found the skin of scrotum just below that wound became redish ( i can see very few blood within skin) and senitive also . I think it to be some liquid or blood accumulation. I am getting scared , what should i do now.
Wed, 26 Aug 2009