Bumps on head of penis. Applied nystatin, triamcinolone acetonide. Suggestions?

about a week and a half ago i noticed really small bumps on the head of my penis i cleaned it and applied some cream called (nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide )on the bumps and it scabbed and healed today i noticed ihave really small bumps on my penis right under the shaft if popped its" clear "i never had this before the other two healed and went away but this morning i noticed about 4 of them is what im saying? what should i do?
Wed, 14 Aug 2013