Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Bumps on head, feels dizzy, headache, neck pain, taking pain relief

Hi, i bumped the back of my head on a low door frame 5 days ago, it really hurt and made me feel dizzy. Their is no bump it just feels tender to touch. Since the bump i have had a constant headache which feesl like a dull ache above and around my eyes, at times i have had some shooting pains also that go from my head down to my neck . I have been taking pain relief every day. I have no other symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Since you don't have any other symptom like bleeding from nose or ears,vomiting,drowsiness etc,there is nothing to worry.such type of headaches last for 7 to 10 days.
Just take adequate rest,do some local icing and take some anti inflammatory like ibypuprofen 400 mg three times a day for 4 to 5 days.
You shall be alright soon.
Answered: Sat, 2 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor