Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Bumps near vagina, hurts

i have a tiny bump underneath my skin near my vagina ive had it for a while but everytime i touch it . it feels like im gettin stung by a bee it hurts alot?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  248
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear user..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Bumps around the vagina ., usually due to bacterial.., unhygienic habits..,
It is simple problem...if u are not having sexual exposure..,
But complicated.....if it is there..,
So think it...I hope it could be simple..,follow
1) Tab..Azithromycin...250 mg daily for 7 days..,
2) Use Betamethasone,gentamycin and clotrimazole combination cream..,
on the bumps..,
3) Keep dry and clean around and in the vagina..,
4) Use clorimazole...candid dusting powder(glenmark)..dusting around the vagina..,
Answered: Fri, 11 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor