Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Bumps around vagina resembling ingrown hair with pus after shaving. How can I cure it?

Hi wel my problem is i cut myself while shaving around my vagina the cut is not on the vagina but closer to my leg. A lil while after that i notice a bump like an ingrown hair type i squeezed it and puss came out it doesnt hurt or itch it just bothers me. My question is , that normal and what can i do so the bump can go away faster. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for asking HCM
Your problem is most likely folliculitis.For such condition i recommend antiseptic wash and betadine ointment application.If no improvement i advise oral antibiotics like ofloxacin.Hope this may help you.Let me know if you have any further query.
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor