Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Bumps appearing all over the body, allergic to fake metals. Related?

My fiance is allergic to fake metals, so if she wears jewelry that is not real gold or silver she breaks out in these small white itchy bumps where the jewelry touched. She is so sensitive to it, that even the metal button on the inside of her jeans causes a breakout. However, recently these bumps have been appearing all over her body...trying to figure out if it is related to the metal allergy , or something different completely?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
A person who is allergic to a partiular thing may be allergic to many other allergens and it may not be possible to find out all of them. She should take a montair lc and if allergy is very bothersome, a short course of oral steroids. She should get her IgE levels tested. She may go in for sensetivity testing where in an attempt can be made to find out various substances to which she is allergic. If required she take shots of anti IgE antibodies.
Answered: Wed, 24 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor