Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Bumps all over body, black marks. What could this be?

I have this bumps that are appearing all over my body, they start out as very small clusters, the main area is my arms but they are starting to appear on my legs, I have one or two on my back, they leave horrible black marks, I go to a dermatologist on July 16th, but I was wondering if anyone knows what this could be. Thank you in advance
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  134
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear shalawn..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
These black marks are called post pigmented inflammation...PPI.,
So use morning time sunscreen lotion...,
night times use.......Betamethasone and gentamycin cream..,
Answered: Sat, 21 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor