Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Bump underneath skin close to hair of vagina, painful, pus oozing out, tender. Any ideas?

Hello, I'm 19 years old a couple of days a i felt a bump underneath my skin close to my pubic hair of my vagina. Its tender to touch as well a slight pain. Today I took a hot shower with made the lump rise up. Since then its been very tender and painful. Its didn't have a head on. But just right I used the restroom and i saw a little pus coming out of if and i squeezed it. Pus and blood came out. And now it more tender. Please Help!
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I think you should see a Gynecologist to help solve your problem. It sounds to be some form of infection. Your doctor will examine you & may take a swab test from pus to confirm the nature of infection. The doctor may give you some antibiotics if the lesion is small or may suggest you drainage of this lump if it is too big.
Hope this is a helpful answer for you.
Best wishes.
Answered: Mon, 8 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor