Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Bump under knee, pain on lower leg. Flat footed, over pronate toward leg. What could this be?

I have a bump under my knee, there is one starting to form on my right knee as well. I also have pain on my lower leg on the inner side. i am very flat footed and it is flexible flat foot. I over pronate toward the inside of my leg. I was wondering what this could be and what doctor to see? The bump is hard and inflammed.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response

You are having flat foot and swellings near by knee joints..right?

The swellings may be some tumor or rheumatoid nodules

Diagnosis is neccessary for the treatment.

You just consult dermatologist or surgeon .

Clinical examination and radiology would be helpful for diagnosis.

If needed biopsy may be done for firm diagnosis .

And then , you the exact treatment you may be given.

Surgery may be needed.

You do not worry, Just do as I said.


Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Answered: Mon, 1 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor