Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Bump over belly button, painful. Have arthritis. What is it?

Hi my name is lidia and my mom has a big bump on her belly button area. They say its called a kilo . It hurts her very bad she is 49 years old and she has arthirtis as well. No doctor ever says what it is or what i can be. We go yo kaiser permanente and they are the best right? well apparently not cause they cant even see what the hell is the bumps she has. I google kilo and nothing pops up about it please help.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor