Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Bump on the buttocks with yellowish pus, intense pain, difficulty in walking and sleeping. Remedy?

Hi, I have a Bump on the bottom part of my buttocks , almost next to my anal. It start about 5 days ago. and it is hurting so bad that i can not sit, i can barely walk and im having trouble sleeping. It started to rip my skin it is red with some yellow/greenish puss, but the puss isnt coming out. it is swollen and hard, hurts extremely bad to were i want to cry!!!! I try d putting a hot wet rag on it to try and loosen it but it isnt working. what to i do? should i go to the emergency room?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi i think u are suffering from abscess according to ur description abcess is infection of skin and sebcutaneous tissue occurs mostly over will be very painful and u will be unable to can be treated with a broad spectrum antibiotic like clavum 625 thrice daily,use of anti inflammatory agent like combiflame and application of mupirocin ointment after saline compressions will cure it.if not cured go for incision and drainage of abcess
Answered: Fri, 27 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor