Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Bump on the buttocks near butt crack, has turned sore post scratching, more eruptions turning up. What could this be?

Hi, lately i have gotten a bump on my bum near the crack but not in it. It was a red bump and it was itchy so i thought i was bitten by a mosquito, i scratched it alot and it turned into a sore and left a scar . Recently 2 more have came up one directly opposite of the old one and another underneath. They are the same thing itchy lumps . What is it?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  548
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi dear thanks for your question,you have swelling on your anal region,which by scratching has converted into sore,and two more have appeared.From the description of the swelling it appears that you have external haemorrides that is piles mass.if they are small one can be managed conservatively.but if they are large they need surgery .Consult some surgeon and it it banned or removed.hope i answered your question.
Answered: Tue, 2 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor