Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Bump on my perenium, inflammed, looks like pimple, red, painful. How can it be treated?

Hello...I have a bump on my perenium, it started small but is now inflamed. I believe the inflammation came from walking and sitting. I also trimmed my pubic area before it became larger... The bump is more long than round and looks like a pimple and slightly s is annoyingly painful but not unbearable.. Can I please get some help on how to treat the bump and inflation and info on what it may be
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
The lesion you have might be an infected sebaceous cyst.Treat the active infection now with systemicT.Azithral250mg twice daily along with paracetamol500mg twice daily with T.chymerolforte to be taken before food twice daily and topicalT-Bact cream.You can get it excised surgically intoto after the infection subsides.
Answered: Tue, 3 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi...dear user..,
Thanks for choosing HCM...,
Bumps at perineal risky...,
it may turn to Fistula or fissure..,
So immediately consult good surgeon...,
Answered: Fri, 20 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor