Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Bump on back full of puss and water

my husband has had a bump on his back full of pus for years, which is sore . I used to be able to squeeze most of it out, but it will no longer come out. Is there something we can do to loosen it up so it will come out. help please
Asked On : Wed, 5 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi! eg.marshal,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Your husband seems to be having a sebaceous cyst which contains yellow color sebum.But on long run these cysts calcify and becomes hard.You can get it removed surgically ,but don't forget to get the complete cyst or bag removed.
Take care,
Answered: Thu, 6 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor