Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Bump between scrotum and anus, painful. Had hematoma after accident. Help

Hi im 19 and i have a kinda painful bump between my scrotum and anus but more towards my scrotum. It kinda hurts to sqeeze a little and to sit down. It started to show after i had an accident in my groan area and got a hemotoma which made my scrotum enlarged but is now back to normal but the bump is stl there? What might this be? I would really apprecatie it.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  708
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi dear thanks for choosing HCM,for your question,the swelling you have mentioned between scrotum and anus ,after an accident which has produced haemotoma,Dear this swelling is an unresolved haemotoma,or infected haematoma ,which has turned into antibioma after taking antibiotics,if the swelling is bothering you, get it removed surgically, if it is not bothering you leave it as such it will get resolved after some time,
Answered: Sat, 8 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor