Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Bump behind ear, blister. What is it? Treatment?

Hi, I noticed a small slightly painful to the touch bump behind my ear maybe a week ago. My fiance said he couldn t see anything so I didn t worry about, but this morning I woke up and it hurt a little bit more so I asked him to look at it and he said it looks like a red blister with some skin coming off it. It is still sore when I dont touch it but painful when I do touch it. What could this be? How do I treat it?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
thanks for your question....
This could be a boil or furunculosis. Its a bacterial infection needs antibiotics like Tab Doxy 100mg twice a day and tab chymoral plus twice a day. thanking you.
Answered: Mon, 15 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor