Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Bump at the top of butt, hurts to sit or lay down. Any medicine to pop it ?

Hi. i have a bump at the top of my crack and i have had it for a couple of days. i don t know what it is or anything. It hurts to sit and sometimes to lay down . What do i need to do? My mom told me try to sleep on a heating pad to see if it will make it come to so it can pop. But then my friend has some kind of medicine that is suppose to work . I don t wanna go to the doctors because i can t miss any more days of work . Is there any type of medicine that i can buy to make it pop?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
Use of augumentin 625 mg thrice daily for 5;-7days along with antiinflammatory agent helps to cure furuncle or abcess over the buttock
Answered: Fri, 9 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor