Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Bulging discs in lower back after an accident. Sacroiliac joint inflamed. Reason?

I am 44 and know I have (2) bulging discs in my lower back from an accident in 1998, but recently my hips and lower back are in terrible pain. I can t stand for more than a couple minutes and I constantly hear like a popping in my back, not like a cracking back. Sometimes the pain is very severe and it causes my legs to tremor . A couple years ago I went to a chiroprator who told me my right leg in shorter than my left and the my sacroilliac joint was inflamed. I am to point that I can hardly function sometimes. Any suggestions??
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Sports Medicine Specialist 's  Response
disc bulge is narrowing space between vertebral column this may be make compression on sciatica nerve roots lead to this tremor in both legs and tingling sensation you should take anti inflammatory medication and vitamin b12 injection under spinal cord injury specialist.about leg length descrepancy you shoud wear high shoes at right leg to compensate difference of length betwwen both legs. make physiotherapy sessions on lower back ( traction _strengthening ex_stretching ex_electro therapy) under physical therapist supervision.
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor