Bulging above testicles, movable lump, pain between stomach and penis. Symptoms of hernia?

Hi, I want to ask regarding my private part. I m a 20 years old male, having a normal lifestyle. However, I notice that there is 1 bulge in my balls (not testicles) and it has been there for years (I can t remember for how long has it been). There are some time the bulge move into part between my stomach and my private part. I thought it is normal until I read articles on Hernia . Lately, about 2 weeks ago, whenever that bulge don t appear in my private part, I feel pains on part between my stomach and my private part and eventually the pain spread to my stomach. Am I having a health problem? Is it hernia?
Mon, 31 Dec 2012