Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Bulging above testicles, movable lump, pain between stomach and penis. Symptoms of hernia?

Hi, I want to ask regarding my private part. I m a 20 years old male, having a normal lifestyle. However, I notice that there is 1 bulge in my balls (not testicles) and it has been there for years (I can t remember for how long has it been). There are some time the bulge move into part between my stomach and my private part. I thought it is normal until I read articles on Hernia . Lately, about 2 weeks ago, whenever that bulge don t appear in my private part, I feel pains on part between my stomach and my private part and eventually the pain spread to my stomach. Am I having a health problem? Is it hernia?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  270
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.Based on the description of bulge that you have and posted It is most likely to be a Indirect Inguinal Hernia This can be confirmed only on clinical examination Please consult some surgeon for detail clinical evaluation and to confirm the diagnosis If turns to be the hernia then surgery is the only treatment.
Answered: Sun, 30 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor