Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

153 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Bulge on right side below ribs

I am 58 - 5 10 -male 230lbs bulge is 4 diameter appeared about 6 months ago and is a little tender
Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It is very difficult to say any thing without exact site of bulging as if it is in the chest it may be due to cold abscess and below the ribs on lower right side it may be in connection with liver.
So without exact history like cough,temperature,abdominal symptoms it is difficult to say.
Consult physician.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....