Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Bruise on lower back after heavy lifting since years, cant move after injury. What could this be?

when i do any heavy lifting or strenuous activities i get a bruise on my lower back...n an almost perfect oval shape..sort of looks like a football or a boot print...its been happening for yrs now and dr s n my area dont know the true cause of it...i d really like to find out whats going on so i can possibly fix it...but it gets to the point where i can barely move for a few days after injuring myself..could you please tell me what could cause this, and how i can go about fixing it?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I think you are having weak back muscles. I would suggest you to learn back muscles strengthening exercise. I would also suggest you to start taking muscle relaxant like myoril or myospaz tablet. If your pain is not decreasing then I would recommend you to get MRI of the spine.
Answered: Fri, 11 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor