Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Bruise on buttocks, dented inwards, reduced fat tissue behind discoloration. Cancer symptoms?

I have a bruise looking small area on my hip buttocks area that in dented inward. It s been there for a few weeks. I only thought it was a bruise of some sort. I had a physical Therapy appt today for my knee and was worried so had her look at it. She noticed the fat, tissue was gone from behind the discoloration. No pain. I m worried what it is. She said it could be from the fall I took back in March of this year. But I don t understand how it could pop up now after so many months. I m worried to death it s anything from cancer to a ulcer to Mercia .
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  464
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
Hi there, I don't think it sounds ominous still better to get it seen by a doctor if you live in areas where skin cancers are common, esp if you fair skinned person / white and have done plenty of sun bathing etc.
Answered: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor