Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Bruise and pain around the mole on the face. Need to be treated?

i have a mole on my face and a couple of weeks ago it felt like there was a hair poking it and it hurt, so three days later a knot formed under and around it and it has gone down but it also looks bruised around it now, any ideas on ehat could be going on with it?i dont have any money at all i just need someone to answer for free please.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello.bruise and redness around the exsisting mole can be a sign of melanoma.go for biopsy to rule out these carcinomatous changes
Answered: Sun, 11 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor