Brown tar like blood during menstruation after having Mirena

Im 21 years old i weigh 179 pounds, Im a healthy woman, I have no health problems other than ovarian cysts that i was diagnosed with as a teen. I just had my son 8 weeks ago and I recently had the birth control Mirena inserted at 6 weeks after delivering my child.. I have been on my period now for 2 weeks and I recently noticed that I am having thick dark brown tar like blood during this period and I have no idea what could have caused this or what is going on with my body.. Is there something wrong in my body or could it be the Mirena device? etc. Help!
Thu, 12 May 2011