Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Brown spotting with brown blood flow, then heavy brown with clots. HPT negative. Advise ?

Hello Doc, I was due for my period on 24th Aug, however i started with brown spotting on 23rd Aug with some dark brown blood flow ...on 24th Aug, I had heavy brown + red blood flow with clots and on 25th Aug it completely stopped. My monthly periods are normal with 3 - 4 days blood flow. I took a home pregnancy test on 24th Aug and 28th Aug and both are negative. Kindly advice. AAAA
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  213
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

welcome to HCM,

Some times this type of blood flow may occur due to hormonal imbalance.

If your pregnancy tests are negative, provided done properly according to manufacturers instructions.

I advise you to wait till your next periods and see, if its normal then no need to worry, or else you can consult your gynaec.

Answered: Fri, 31 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor