Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Brown spotting. Trying to concieve. Pregnancy test negative. Having nausea, cramps, heightened sense of smell. Pregnant?

Hello- i am due for my period today but no heavy bleeding like i am used to. Only having a little brown spots on the toilet paper when i wipe. I have been ttc for 2 months. I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it was negitive. Could i be pregnant or just late period coming. Ive never been late. Also i have nausea and cramping, and i have a heightened sense of smell.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
The cause of your spotting could be an implantation bleed or a scanty period. A HPT can give a definite result when performed 3-7 days after a delayed period and with a fresh early morning sample. You may repeat the pregnancy test after a couple of days and for better confirmation get a blood test along with a trans-vaginal sonogram. Hope your query is answered. Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 26 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor