Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Brown discharge, lower back pain, light headed, abdominal pain, late period. Had sex earlier. Negative pregnancy test

hi i am a 32 year old female, had sexual intercourse a month back, have been getting brown discharge, real bad lower back pain, light headedness, lower ab pain especially right side, probably ovary, didn't get my period yet, took a pregnancy test and it was negative ( at home - relatively 8 month old strips). What can this be ? Appreciate a reply.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
You better consult gynecologist once, get examined and go for one ultrasound.
Because your symptoms suggesting the possibility of ectopic pregnancy.
Sometimes urine pregnancy test kits may not detect early pregnancy.
Don't worry this is a rare possibility, but better to rule out as early as possible.
For more details you can ask me through:
Take care.

Answered: Wed, 24 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor