Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Brown discharge, heavy periods, polycystic disease. What should i do?

Do consuming krimson gains weight ? My age is 22 yrs n unmarried. My periods are regular bt hopefully this whole month I got brown discharge and get my periods heavy. My dr suggest me to take krimson as she found polycystic disease in me bt they are minor... plz do I gain weight ..finally i had reduced my weight help me plzzz...
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You must take KRIMSON as suggested by your doctor as it helps in regularising your periods and would also help in reduction of androgen levels in blood.
Since you are not married and pregnancy is not your goal,the other thing you must do is to reduce weight by doing regular exercises and take medicine to reduce your insulin resistance.This medicine is called as METFORMIN but should be taken under prescription from your doctor.
It is said that even a 10% reduction in your weight can resume your periods normally.
Answered: Fri, 8 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor