Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Brother remembers previous birth. Can foresee incidents, most of the times right. Unable to study, work. Solution?

Hello sir. I hvvv a major difficulty that my brother says that he has remember his past born nd he want to meet them.he has also proof but his past father is famous plliticin of india so how can. It possible?nd other matter is that he consist nstural power like aura..he can see the incidence which occurs so accident tererrist attack,sport matches. Life of other plannet etc..nd we observed that 75% he spoeak right..but because of this power he can t study nd joinother prrofession..we r in so plz guide me what should we do?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hello ~ It would seem like your brother is suffering from delusional disorder a form of psychosis. It would be helpful to consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible.
Answered: Fri, 18 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor