Broken capillaries on foot, toes turn purple when sitting, no swelling, taking Inderal. Blood work normal

Left foot red with broken capillaries. Looks like it is bruised. Has been this way for a year and getting worse with time. No sweilling. All x-rays and blood work good. Venous ultrasound also good. No one knows? I m female - 50 - 5 11 - 140lbs. Only Rx drug is Inderal LA60 twice daily for heart palps. Have been on it for over 20 years. Also vitamin supplements and herbal supplements. Foot looks like it has a horrible sunburn . Toes turn purple when I sit. Good pulse. no more sandles for this girl!!!
Fri, 12 Jul 2013