Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Broke up with a girlfriend, suffer from OCD, always think she could be pregnant. How to remove this thought ?

hi, i am a 27 years old man, recently 3 months ago i had a break up with my girlfreind.i had several time physical relationship with her. since it occured, due to this now i am thinking frequently may be she got pregnent and dont want to let me know about it.our breakup was happened due to our personal behavior and my family agresiveness towards her.But instead of the fact knowing i frequenly thinks that she might get pregnent.i cannot concentrate on my regular life always finding and thinking repeatedly the incidents occured between us. always try to relate the things occured during our last quarrel even knowing the real fact that breakup as happened because she dont like my parent because she had insulted by them. But knowing all the causes i am thinking that she was pregnent. one thing i like to tell that few years back i was suffering from OCD due to the same reason that happened with my 1st ex girlfriend. i have searched all the details about how a girl can be pregnent,there also i did not relate the thing accurately.Please do me feber let me know how can this thought be may be thinking why dont i ask to my girlfriend.The fact is i dont want to call her again and dont want to ask this thing as i am not assure.Please tell me cure process.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
Thank you for your query
You need to divert your attention. If you have hobbies this is the best time to pursue them. Get out with friends. Meet new people. Go to new places. Avoid places you went to with your ex girlfriend. Concentrate more on your work too. Exercise. If all this also does not help, try to get to know for sure from a common friend regarding her status and get it out of your system. Break ups can be tough. Consult a psychotherapist. There drugs available too and you will get them with a proper prescription. Hope that helps
God bless you
Answered: Mon, 11 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor