Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Breathing problem with lump in throat. Should I consult ENT or pulmonologist ?

i have difficulty in breathing and feel a lump in my throat . i have difficulty in swallowing things and feel tightness in chest in right side.. what could be it .. is it psychological that i think too much(my heart beat is high most of the times).should i consult ENT or pulmonologist ? or is it gas?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  343
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
To rule out the diagnosis go for certain investigations like blood tests,X-ray chest.
Your heatr beats is high because of your over thought process.
Be relax and consult ENT for further guidance and medical management.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi Torpeedo,
Welcome to HCM.
Difficulty to swallow and lump in the throat could be tonsilitis.Feeling tightness in the chest should be rule out carefully it may be gastritis. If you have tonsilitis then u need to consult a doctor to start on antibiotics who can also help you on chest pain. Mean while you can do salt water garglings twice daily.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor