Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Breathing difficulty, muscle spasms. X-ray, scan done, no chest problems. Pulmonary specialist or cardiologist to be consulted?

Hi, My husband is 34 years old. For the last 2-3 days, he is facing some breathing problems, especially while going to bed and at times during day hours also. We had recently, may abt 2 months back, when he had the same problem, we took x-ray and scan and was informed that it there is no chest problem and that could be becos of Muscle Spasm . But he seems to be frequently having this problem and he feels that his lungs needs to be tested. Which specialist should we consult a Pulmonary specialist or Cardiologist? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. Chest problems are usually accompanied by cough commencold
Answered: Fri, 18 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor