Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Breathing difficulty. X-ray and CT scan normal. Concerned about the allergy test reports

Thanks for help
I have a serious breathing difficulties all the time for almost two years. I have been to a doctor several times and undertook x-ray, CT-scan and other tests for astma. But nothing was found and my lung was found to be in good condition and the specialist said no asthma. But my blood test shows the total IgE is > 134. I am goint to take further allergi test. I am afraid they will say every thing is normal. what do you advise me?
thanks for help
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
your symptompos are of allergies and i think you are allergic to food substances
you definately get serum tested for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato rice egg nuts chana
also some environmental
can get blood serum test for specific antibodies or skin touch tests
you will definately get results and after teat for elimination diet for foods and desnsitisation for environmental
Answered: Wed, 24 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor