Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Breast pain, irritation in front nipple. Cure for symptoms?

Hello mam/sir, I want to know about my mother, actually she has been suffering from breast pain for 1 week almost,feeling irritation too in the front( nipple ) part of them and mainly in left side. So, mama please so reply to this as i want to know that will you treat for this or not and also want to know about the appointment procedure. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

It is possible that the irritation is because of the dry nipples. She may apply topical moisturizer twice daily regularly. The pain could be due to the hormonal imbalance.

She can try applying Nipcare twice daily for a week for the irritation to subside.

If the pain increases, please get her examined by her primary care physician.

You can always post a query in the premium panel for a specific answer.

Answered: Sun, 14 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor