Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Breast milk is coming from a unmarried girl

i am a unmarried 16yrs girl and now breast milk is coming So that's why i m so worried about that? It is coming now these days. Plz give me suitable advice How can i stop my coming milk frm my breast?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Oct 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  3312
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic,
Galactorrhoea is the condition in which there is spontaneous flow of milk from the breast not associated with pregnancy and nursing.Patient with galactorrhoea have increased amount of prolactin in blood.The causes may be different.visit a doctoer and get a chech up done for the cause.Get a blood and urine test done to determine the level of hormones.A mammogram and CT scan should be conducted.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor