Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Breast flattening. Should visit hormone specialist?

I am Faheemah, My age is 32. From 2 and half years my breast becoming flat (small) and it remained flat with the body. There is serious burning in my body. I am married for 6 years and I have a baby of 5 years. Shall I visit a hormone specialist of gynecologist .
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, this could be physiological condition, in my opinion no need to go for any medical therapy because there you would be given hormone therapy and that would be more harmful, at the most you can just go to find out any systemic reason of this but of course this is very uncommon, just take care in your diet, do some aerobic exercise, low down your stress level, and stop worrying about this, chances of increasing the mass of mammary gland is likely hope this information helps you have good day.
Answered: Fri, 21 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor