• question-icon

Breast abscess, stomach tight and bloated

hi sir,am female age 30 and a mother of 3 yrs old son.my son was born szeissure.after my operation i was suffering from breast abscess .and this process was continued for 2 mnths..i was operated in my breast thrice.i had suffered a lot after delivery.am still not fine..i have undergone depression n was under the treatment for 3 years .still am on the medication .but doctor my main problem is my stomach which is always tight n bloated when i am standing but after i lie down every thing is smooth n soft .my stomach i dnt know whts wrong with it.please answer.
Tue, 1 Apr 2014
It possible that you may have gaseous distension, hernia etc. I suggest you get an ultrasound/ xray standing of the abdomen. It could also be just fat tissue.
Get examined by a doctor. Make sure your bowel movements are regular.