Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Bowed legs have gotten worse

I am a 22 yr old female and my legs are mildly bowed but they have gotten worse over the past 3 years and are starting to cause me pain . what are my options ?
Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
I am 56 and have had bowed legs all my life.. is there anything I can do to straighten them out.. I live in the akron area, ohio..please can you tell me if there are any doctors in this area who can help me
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
better u go n consult an orthopaedician or physiotherapist,
u hv to wear splint, for that proper assesment required , and sum exercises u hv to do under the guidance of physio only, tht reduces ur pain and maintain the position.
thnx to choosing healthcaremagic
tk cr
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....