Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Both sides of head smacked. Lump formed, having tension headache, eyes hurt. Pain relief?

Hi there I smacked my head last night on both side of my head one on temple point right said and one on the left by me ear I have a lump on my left some my right I have nothing but this headache like a tension headache and my eyes hurt I kinda feel tired but that could be due to 4hours sleep, what do I need to look out for in ass it s serious??? I also feel anti weird with my eyes and things seem dull to thanks Tara
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Your symptoms arise suspicion of internal injury.In cases like your's , ideal step is to see doctor.Doctor would try to analysis if there has been any internal organ injury.Doctor might also want to get scan done.Though this might prove precautionary, but it is wise to get this done.

Answered: Sun, 31 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor