Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Bone TB patient suffering from severe back pain

patient of bone TB suffering from severe back pain
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  486
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi Parwez

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

A patient with spine TB has to get complete bed rest and treated with AKT treatment.

Please feel free to ask any further query.

Take care.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Bikas Mandal's  Response
As you are having back pain and diagnosed as TB, so naturally your spine is affected. So you need to be very careful as it is due to pathologogy of bone. Require complete bed rest , and walk only with cervico-thoraco-lumber brace. You need to be on AKT 4 for complete 1 yr along with vitamin capsule regularly. After one yr depend on the improvemnet you doctor may start AKT 3 for another 3-4 month. you must take calcium with D3 everyday./
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor