Boils over the my sons leg

My son get lot of boils on his leg, he scratches a lot. The boils are yellow in color. They some times discharge pus from the wound. I applied some cream, but still it is not come down-
Fri, 27 Nov 2009
's  Response
befor i used top think that this boils are because of heat ..but recently i came to know that it is because of infection..take some antibiotic...it may help u
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

He will need antibiotics. Start off with oral antibiotics and see the response.

kuishuang's  Response
Boils are due to some infections, you should allow hime to scratch the boils it will spread to other places. Put some antibiotic creams .
kiyoshi's  Response
Avoid him playing outside the house in the mud and soil, this will cause boils. Put full pant while going out side to prevent infections